- RN, BNSc (Queen's), MN (Athabasca)
- Lecturer and Undergraduate Academic Advisor
- Telephone: 613-533-6000 ext 74764
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Student Supervision
I am not accepting graduate students.
I began teaching at Queens in 2007. My current areas of teaching are in the Undergraduate Nursing Program. I am involved in the first year Physical Assessment laboratories. I coordinate the second year clinical placements related the Care of Chronic and/or Acutely Ill Adults/Elderly Adults I . I also supervise and teach second year students in the clinical setting at Kingston General Hospital during their Nursing Practicum: Care of Chronic and/or Acutely Ill Adults/Elderly Adults. My personal nursing experience is the Critical Care setting and I have the opportunity to share this knowledge and experience with the fourth year students in the theory course NURS 403- Concepts of Acute and Critical Illness.
- Academic Advisor
- Member of the Undergraduate Progress and Graduation Committee
- Member of the KGH Nursing Practice Counsil