- Queen’s Day Care
- Food bank
Queen’s Food Bank is a confidential service that offers fresh, nutritious food as well as non-perishables to Queen’s students.
- Legal Aid
Queen’s Legal Aid provides legal services to low-income residents of Kingston and the surrounding area, as well to students of Queen’s University and St. Lawrence College
For general inquires please contact the Human Rights Office.
- Queen’s University International Centre
- Society of Graduate and Professional Students (SGPS)
The SGPS serves as the representative body for all graduate and professional students at Queen’s University. The SGPS has a parenting room located in the JDUC Room 203.
- Financial Assistance
Queen’s Financial Services Main Page
- Queen’s General Bursaries
- Queen’s Emergency Assistance
- Ban Righ Centre Bursaries and Awards