Our academic advisors are here to assist you in navigating the decisions and challenges you may face during your time in the Queen's nursing program. Whether you're a prospective student looking for admissions information or a current student with questions, we offer a safe and welcoming environment for guidance and support. Advisors can help you with a range of situations, including:
- Discovering the academic resources available at Queen's.
- Offering guidance if you are struggling in a course and don't know how to proceed.
- Providing support if you're unwell or have had a family emergency.
- Assisting you with questions about elective courses to take.
- Helping you navigate transferring credits from other university programs.
- Advising you on taking courses at different universities during the summer.
- Offering support if you are having trouble concentrating on your studies, feeling anxious about your performance, and need someone to talk to.