- The research office staff are responsible for the general management of research at the School of Nursing, including scheduling of Academic Series.
- They are the first point of contact for any research-related questions
- The research committee is responsible for the adjudication and allocation of internal endowed funds to support School of Nursing faculty members research projects.
- The committee will also review all requests to access faculty members and students within the School of Nursing for research purposes.
- Please contact Dr. Woo (Chair) if you are planning research projects involving the School of Nursing faculty and student populations to coordinate activities.