Queen's School of Nursing has academic advisors available to support students throughout their time in the undergraduate program. Here are some examples of situations academic advisors can assist you with:
- You want to know about academic resources available at Queen’s.
- You are struggling in a course and don't know how to proceed.
- You’re unwell or have had a family emergency.
- You have questions about what elective courses to take.
- You have questions about transfer credits from other university programs.
- You are thinking about taking a course at a different university during the summer.
- You are having trouble concentrating on your studies, worried about not doing as well as you would like, and don’t know where to turn.